I can't believe Kaleb is 4! Like every mom, I stressed over his birthday. I wanted to make it special. Kaleb told me the morning of his birthday, "mommy, I don't feel very good." I questioned...should I call his party off? Hmmm...no fever...he's not throwing up...umm, no. We went on with the little man's party, but he did not feel well. He woke up with the croup the next morning. I'm sure a 90+ degree pool party did not help. Maybe I should have cancelled, but we had fun!
Kaleb told me he wanted to have an alphabet party, so I decided it was necessary to sew the ABC's in pennant form. (NOT NECESSARY). Thankfully, they have been repurposed in my classroom.
I also thought I would make Kaleb's cake using fondant letters. After practicing, I ordered a cake from WalMart.
Happy 4th Birthday to our Little Man!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment