Kaleb was so excited to start soccer today. Of course, Chris and I were asked to help coach which was only slightly hilarious as neither of us have any clue what is going on. Thankfully, we are working with 4-5 year olds and we will be basically teaching them to NOT TOUCH THE BALL and GO THAT WAY. Seems relatively simple at this point. I will get the kiddos stretched and doing some kicking drills and then Chris and another daddy will arrive to take over on practice days. Then, I can go back to what I may be good at...being a soccer mom.
Kaleb was precious as we started today. He was so pumped and then he decided he didn't like his shin guards and it was hot so he decided to sit. It didn't help that I had Kaleb start practice with another team while I got my roster and was able to pull the appropriate kiddos. He decided he wanted to stay with the other team. All that added up to a Kaleb sitting in the grass pouting. Hopefully we have more fun at our first game on Saturday.
Kaleb's team is called the Expos and will be wearing an awesome royal blue. Presh. Go little Expos!




No comments:
Post a Comment