We were blessed to be able to spend our Spring Break in Charleston this year. Chris and I like to run the Cooper River Bridge 10K on a yearly basis and this year was a great excuse to see many of our friends in the process. Not only did we visit friends as we traveled down to Charleston, many of our friends also came down to stay for the run. It was a mini-resident reunion. My heart was nourished as we spent time with some dear people.
Chris, Kaleb and I stayed the entire week and I have to say the weather was not awesome. Not terrible, but not awesome. This led to some more indoor activities. On Thursday we went to the Charleston Aquarium and we were not disappointed. Had a ball.
One of Kaleb's favorite exhibits was the pretend boat. He loved to raise and lower the basket for whatever reason. Wish he was truly catching crabs for supper.
We got to watch a diver in the main tank. He was accompanied by numerous sharks and other scary looking fish.
I was mesmerized by the jellyfish. Could have watched them for many hours.
One of the last exhibits featured Madagascar where Kaleb could watch some Lemurs play. He even joined some kiddos in a tube where they could be in the Lemur exhibit. He thought that was kind of cool.









No comments:
Post a Comment