We have been blessed to have 4 rooms in our new home. One of the rooms has a playroom attached to it, so we were going to make that a guest room. Well seeing as we don't even have a bed in there, I decided to turn this room into the guest room for now. Originally this room was destined to be a future nursery with the intention that I would paint it at a later date based on a future baby's gender. If I am going to be completely honest with you, this proposed scenario made waiting for Sperry #2 even more difficult.
So, one day Kaleb and I went out and picked out a paint color and pictures for the new guest room. Actually, both Chris and Kaleb picked out the same tone a bit lighter than the one I painted...but who's keeping score on that one. The poor guys have to suffer through a strong woman at times.
Here's the BEFORE picture. I hated the paint color. It was great for a 14-year old girl who had it mishmashed with peace signs, but not for us. The furniture in this room was Kaleb's original nursery furniture. I love how the crib turned into a beautiful bed.
And, AFTER. I was aiming for a spa-like feel. I do need to change the covering on the glider...but we'll do that at a later date.
Love my new guest room! It has been used twice already and it is welcoming you too!




No comments:
Post a Comment