Yay, it's July 3, 2012! It's time for Jaime and Brendan to get married. While they are busy getting everything ready for the day, I have one simple job...get Kaleb to take a good nap so he is awesome for their ceremony. He took a great nap and although he was a little wiggly during mass, he did a great job.
Last minute, the priest decided the boys could not carry their sign. Instead, they had to walk down the aisle with shells and plastic rings. Declan and Kaleb did a great job carrying shells rather than the beautiful sign that said, "Here comes the bride."
Jaime and her dad coming down the aisle. What a beautiful bride.
Jaime's mom and dad.
The cocktail hour.
This is how we found our seating assignment for dinner. Way cute!
The wall of marriages. Jaime and Brendan mentioned numerous times the "marathon" (ie. long marriages) marriages in their families. In recognition of marriage, they created a wall of marriages. All of the married members of both families were represented on this wall. It was beautiful.
Here we are...celebrating 5 years!
It was amazing how Jaime and Dana (Jaime's momma) thought of every detail. Yes, Jaime I have great shoes, but thank you for the flip flops that I wore to dance at your wedding (and to the beach after).
At the cocktail hour there were frames hung up with props for our photographic pleasure. Of course, we partook, thus this beautiful picture!
My men~
My little one...can't picture the day when I will have a dance with him at his wedding.
Beautiful cake...and it was delish too.
I love hydrangeas. It seemed as if every house in Cape Cod showed off their beautiful hydrangeas. It only seemed natural that they were the centerpiece of this beautiful wedding.
By golly, they could carry that darn sign into the reception hall. And, THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER! Here's to Jaime and Brendan!
And, cheers to Kaleb for doing an awesome job as a ring bearer. He loves to talk about the time he wore the black suit at Jaime and Brendan's wedding. Even better, was when he was dancing later that night. I became increasingly concerned about his sweating and the fact that he could trip over a pant leg...so clearly I would let my child dance in only his dress shirt and black socks. Yep. he was rockin' it out "Risky Business" style. Classy huh? At least, everyone enjoyed it and Kaleb had a ball!


























No comments:
Post a Comment