This summer Kaleb has become very comfortable in the pool. He swims all over like a lil' fish. Lately he has decided to start jumping off the diving board. It is so funny to see a little two-year old standing on the diving board. He looks so small! A brave little guy...
I can't remember if I wrote about it on here, but a couple of weeks ago Kaleb fell off of the diving board onto the cement. I was pretty sure he cracked his head open, but thankfully he was okay. Actually, he only cried for about five minutes and then continued to swim. Chris and I however, were pretty freaked out. Well, today he decided he would start diving off the board again. We were so proud of him! I feel like I can learn a lot from him in terms of conquering fears. Way to go Kaleb!
The very first time Kaleb jumped off the diving board!
No comments:
Post a Comment