Thursday, July 23, 2015

Northwest Trip: Day 1

Every July we fly up and see our family and several of my friends in the Northwest. Our trips up here are NEVER boring. 😉

After numerous delays (okay 2) on the Tarmac for storm related issues, we landed in Seattle around midnight. The Sperry boys awarded their parents a whopping three hours of sleep before they were ready to party the next day. 😲😀

Saturday morning, we met one of my dearest friends from college at the park. We chatted a bit while our boys ran around and played. I was not cognizant enough to grab any photos, but the boys had a great time and chats with Susan are always refreshing. 

Later that night I met some my high school friends for a "kid-free" night out to celebrate my friend Michelle's birthday. I had a ball hanging out with the ladies. It seems amazing that we have known each other for around 23 years now. Whaaa?!?!







No comments: