Monday, November 3, 2014

2-Month Doctor Appointment and Shots

I wish I could remember all of Luke's stats at 2 months, but I don't.  Maybe I will find the sheet and edit this post, but at this point all I have is my memory and my little man was healthy.  This must be the second child syndrome because I know I listed all of Kaleb's numbers.  Maybe I'm just a lot more tired.  Who knows... I do know that Luke was still a little petite at this appointment, but soon after we switched him to formula and he grew rapidly.  I have to say, I stunk when it came to Luke getting his shots.  I was so emotional and I was not that way with Kaleb. Chris almost kicked me out of the room.  Kaleb didn't seem to be bothered much by pain, whereas Luke screamed and hollered.  Well, at least we survived and we walked out knowing we had a healthy little Lukie-man.



No comments: