Luke Thomas Sperry is here!!! He was born on May 8, 2014 at 11:54am. He was 6lbs 10oz and 19.5 inches long. While labor with Luke was long compared to Kaleb with 12 hours, it was much more smooth and calm. I bounced on a ball in my labor room for 7 hours relatively pain-free before things got more intense. Even then, Chris and I were both more calm. Maybe it was because we knew what to expect, but I didn't complain. Rather than screaming so loud folks three states over could hear me, I found myself more focused and determined to get baby out. The reward was a beautiful baby boy!!!
Setting eyes on my baby for the first time.
Kangaroo Care. I was able to snuggle and bond with Luke before they took him to bathe him etc. That was a precious time.
Later that afternoon, big brother Kaleb and our families met Luke. Wherever Luke was, Kaleb was sure to follow!
Snuggling with daddy before we left the hospital.










No comments:
Post a Comment