We went to Charleston for Spring Break like we always do although it was a little different for me. At 32-weeks pregnant, I was already on a modified, "keep your feet up as much as possible" rest. I thought a 14-hour car trip would be perfect for feet up, especially if it was to the beach. Wrong. That. was. brutal. Once we got there however, I could put my feet up almost anywhere and experience enjoyment. This girl loves the beach. I only wish I could have played with my boy more, but his Nana and Papa K were there and he had a ball!!!
Little Mr. digging at my feet.
Daddy, Papa K, White Papa, and Nana flew a kite with Kaleb.
I am convinced that Kaleb will be a cross country runner...he runs EVERYWHERE!
More diggin.'
In the spring, Isle of Palms protects their dunes before the spring storms come in. They have HUGE piles of sand brought in which then gets put in bags that are about 4 1/2 feet tall. After the bags are full, they are placed directly in front of the dunes for protection. Anyway, those huge piles were unattended prior to being put into bags and this is ultimate fun for a 4-year old. I cannot tell you how many times he climbed the sand, did a hero dance, and then rolled back down. Gotta love boys!
On our last day, we went to the market and Danny took a few cute photos of us as a family of three! Pretty soon our littlest munchkin will be with us!









No comments:
Post a Comment