There were 5 cabins on the property. We stayed in the Little Red Barn.
Monday morning we woke up and went on a bike ride through the wine route. We finished around 3 and were ravenous. We visited Blue Sky for lunch and yummy wine. Blue Sky is still my favorite.
Walking through the grapes.
I picked the Estate Chardonnay this time. It was soooo yummy.
View of the winery.
The hubs.
Every time we came back to our cabin, Joe the resident dog was sitting by our door. He was super-sweet and LARGE.
What a lovely sunset from our porch.
Before this getaway we had no idea that turkeys and peacocks hung out in trees. Welp, they do. We were frightened numerous times as one of these critters jumped down from their perch. Here is a peacock hanging out in a tree.
And his friend is sitting on top of the chicken coop.
My alarm clock.
One of the many mousers. These kitties also served as guides as we walked around the farm. I think they were hoping for a snack. We gave them lots of ear rubs instead.
Pretty Peacock.
I have never seen my husband run so fast as when a turkey jumped from his perch in the tree to the tin roof of the chicken coop. It did produce a loud bang...and Chris was GONE. I busted a gut in laughter.
Chris giving one of the horses some love. They were sweethearts.


















No comments:
Post a Comment