Thursday, May 16, 2013

Photography Class

As many of you know, I love photography.  Many have been surprised that I have been afraid to shoot in manual...that is until I took a class a couple of weeks ago.  I tried to contain my excitement, but as I took notes and practiced...I was a kid in a candy shop.  Had a ball.  As the photographer showed us different things, we practiced by shooting pictures of this monkey.  I have a MANY pictures of this monkey.  As we left, April Shoulta of Shoulta Photography encouraged us to take many pictures each day.  Well, I have been obedient and have been taking A LOT of photos and you guys will have to bear with me as I think that each and every new shot is my new masterpiece.  All this to say...I am blessed to be able to conquer my passions. 

No comments: