Monday, January 7, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

We had a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.  Grandma Julie, Grandpa Leonard, and Grandma Lois came to visit us in Kentucky.  We were so blessed by their visit.  I tried to soak in the memories and the time as I do not get to spend as much time with my grandparents as I would like.  (They live in Washington and Montana).  It is always great to spend time with mom.  Kaleb loved spending time with Grandma Julie and his great-grandparents.  What a blessing!
 Paducah waterfront with mom and my grandpa.  Kaleb was not in the mood for pictures. :-)
 Love this.  Kaleb and his grandma and great-grandparents. 
 This is our Thanksgiving spread.  Yummy!

 Yummy Dinner!
 The next day we joined all the Wooton's for Thanksgiving at Bomma and Turkey's house.  Nana made a veggie, fruit, AND cheese turkey.  How creative!!!

 Nana and Turkey. And I forgot...those are nutter butter cookie turkeys.  Ummm...delish!

 Kaleb and his buddy and cousin Cy.  
Book time with Papa.

We had a very blessed Thanksgiving again this year.  Thank you for being a part of it. 

No comments: