We are loosely working on potty training again. I know there really is no such thing as loosely potty training. You either are, or you are not, however in our case it is loose. Kaleb gets stressed out by it and we find ourselves backing off, and then he will have a string of days where he is doing great with it. He has been doing great with it for the last couple of days. Well, with potty training comes the fact that the child will always announce that they must "potty" at the most inopportune times, such as when we are getting to walk out the door in their full Halloween costume! I giggled as he pulled his skunk belly up to get on the potty and rearranged his hat. Love it! And, I must mention that our child is one from the digital age as he must play his Elmo game on the iPad as he does business.


No comments:
Post a Comment