Sadly, I did not take many pictures this Thanksgiving. We were kinda sad that we didn't get to spend this holiday with our families. Even though we were somewhat sad, we are truly blessed with a fantastic residency family and we had a potluck meal for Thanksgiving. The food was delish, and the fellowship was refreshing. I dig these folks!
Anyhoo, this week Kaleb had a Thanksgiving feast at his school. Chris went one day and I went the other. He made a the cute little Indian headband and wore a little outfit. It was fun to hang with him for lunch at his school. I could tell he was showing off and was proud to show mommy and daddy his rompin' grounds.
This kid is cool.
As we were getting ready to go to sleep after Thanksgiving dinner I snuggled with Kaleb in his bed for a couple minutes. I told him that I loved him and then he reached his sweet little arm over squeezing my neck, and said, "lub-ooo." My heart melted...

No comments:
Post a Comment