Saturday, November 9, 2013

Our First Soccer Coaching Experience and Our Adorable Team

I'm not sure soccer was Kaleb's thing, but at least he tried it.  Not to mention, we met some great families and made awesome friendships throughout the season.  It was 106 degrees during our first game and it was 46 during our last.  With that, we sweated and shivered while cheering on a great group of kiddos.  We grew to love them very much.  

Now, I mentioned that Kaleb was not a fan of soccer, but he finally decided to play during our last game and the boy is really good!  Maybe he will reconsider next fall.









I'm pretty sure this was Kaleb's favorite part of soccer.  Here he is with a few friends showing off their trophies.  He's very proud of this trophy and likes to take it with us places so he can show people.

No comments: