Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm 3!!!

Kaleb loves to tell anyone who is listening that he is three.  Usually, that is the first thing he will tell you about himself.  With each birthday comes a doctor's appointment.  This year Kaleb is 29.5lbs and is 3'1".  This puts him within the 20th percentile for weight and around the 30th for height.  My little boy with a belly is starting to slim up as he runs around like a crazy dude!  He's still a wee one though. He runs, swings, jumps, and rides his bikes.  He likes to color, paint, and draw "pretty" things with his sidewalk chalk.  (Maybe he will be the family artist).  He still likes Elmo, and I don't see that changing any time soon.  He is fascinated with trains, which is a problem because Thomas the Train comes on at 7am and that is when we need to be leaving for school.  Oh well.

For a while I have been worried about his speech and development, but that has taken off lately.  Let me tell you, he has a lot to say and he is hilarious.  I should probably start writing down his statements, but basically, he keeps me laughing on a daily basis.

Love our dude!

1 comment:

Mark and Beth said...

He looks so old with that buzz haircut! Love it:) We miss you, Kaleb!!!